Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Hangover...

Sunday, July 19, 2009
yea....yesterday sharon aka ah ma had a party...a farewell party to be exact....she is going off to harvard...so before she goes we went and see her for the last time...hehe....the reason why im blogging so early is to blog about this before some copycat blogger does...hohoho....the funny thing is that i was craving for satay the day before and guess what..satay was served at sharon's...haha...after the gathering there a group of us went out..we went aloha..sunshine and finally pure bar...XD....but it was too crowded...~.~...

me and mel mel...XD

me and shaun shaun...

me and jhii...

me and the innocent boy..joe yen..XD...

camwhoring using the reflection of the mirror...

ah ma and me...XD

all the best to u..=P

kong and me..XD...the guy that sat next to me in secondary...damn i miss this guy..haha...everytime i see him i remember we were fighting over paper in class..haha..

im not short k..angle problem...

this just proves everything...love love..XD

card for sharon...

this just shows how big the card is...and they are preparing for camwhoring session..XD

the boy who turn out to be not so innocent..haha..

joe yen aso..XD...

look at mahen's cacat face in pure..XD...haha..wei mahen..prove wei...im sending to jaya..haha

...><...

1 comments:

Jolly Junny said...

I missed the fun!!! ='(

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket