Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Totally Worn Out...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009
busy!!!


busy!!!


busy!!!


busy!!!


BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






those are the only words that come to my mind when people ask me how are you lately....my goodness...life have been chaotic...extremely hectic....argh...i just need some berserk potion...now i don even have time for myself...im always in the middle of some stupid work...its either assignments...if not it will be tutorials...if not...homework...and i got a freaking exam next week i don't even have time to study for it yet...and lets not forget...my drama presentation which is worth 20 marks is next week...and i have yet to get my script and my whole group dint even rehearse yet...and to top things off...tomorrow i got a freaking replacement class which makes my study time start from 9am till 10 pm!!!...i mean shouldn't they have some student right or something? its practically more than 12 hours in my university and there is only 24 hours a day...i mean labours got those dont know what rights that protect them so that they are not exploited to work overtime...Why don't we students have such rights!!!!....its so unfair and torturing for us students...I WANT FREEDOM....


arghhh....and they say foundation year suppose to be honeymoon period....well..if anyone tells you this...tell them honeymoon my ass....its a freaking rush....you just rush through life...you don't even have time to take a deep breath...literally!!!......gosh....I'm this close to snapping like a twig...haih...somebody..ANYBODY...please give me strength to continue this ridiculously busy lifestyle!......so for those of my friends that really care which are my real friends...feel free to leave comments boosting my will and inner strength...T.T...


-Josh the boy whom is worn out to the extreme-

2 comments:

七仔 CJ said...

haha!
hate go class everyday at 8am lo~
then middle of classes have 2 hrs or 3 hrs break~
waste time waiting at scol!
LOL..

XY said...

chill... everybody is going through the same thing. stay strong.

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket