Monday, March 16, 2009

Compilation

Monday, March 16, 2009
I know...it has been quite awhile since i last updated...so i decided to do a compilation...so everything that i might have said or promised earlier...I'm going to post it in this post...that is why this post title is compilation..haha...a compilation of all the joy...laughter...and tears...so to start things off...there is the video of my drama presentation....hope those of you that watch it enjoy it...



then there are actually a couple of things that i want to post as well...but I guess i just have too much to say so now I'm kinda in a mess....so just hold on...I'm trying to think and sort it out...ok..done...so now..second we have the pictures from JCN...if you are wondering what JCN is...it's the short form for Japanese Culture Night.....well...a picture is better than a thousand words right?...so i shall stop the lengthy explanation and describtion and just show u guys some pictures....



then here is a picture taken when we were "playing" basketball....

then we got kristy on rampage...haha...this picture was taken after badminton when we were eating...
lolz....actually there are lots more from where that came from...but i guess I'm just too lazy to post...

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket