Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Strayed 09 09 09...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Today is 09 09 09...haha..for some its a special day...for me..its just another day which strayed from my original plans and it got filled with wonderful memories...my original plan was to cut my freaking long and messy hair..after 2 months of procrastinating...and also wash my car after sooo long...its covered with a thick layer of dirt..zzz...today there was this food fair tingy organize by the international business people...we went there after our class to have a look and for some unknown reason..all of us were on a shopping spree...we bought bags and bags of food...ironically...the one who crying out loud saying that she was hungry dint buy anything at all...haha...after that tan ah wen and noob went to AS class...the rest of us(me, meng and hk) went to plaza siswa to wait for them...while we waited for them...we folded tons and tons of paper planes...some frogs..n some random stuff...==...yap ah meng also ended up eating a plate of gordon blue...haha...after their class we went to taiwan mee near notre dame...it was freaking jam..anyway..after taiwan mee we went to the new bowling alley in MITC and next the planetarium..lolz...so now you see how much i strayed from my original plans..==..but no matter what..it was a fun day...

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket