Sunday, April 12, 2009

Internet!...Easter

Sunday, April 12, 2009
ahhh....finally...after a lot of clicking and frustration...and finally i resolve to banging...finally i got my internet back...argh...my sweet sweet sweet internet connection....haha....because i was internet deprived i actually spend a night at hankai's room just to use the internet...barely slept that night...lolz...thx ya..XD...got to online...but every good thing comes at a price...and for my case this time it cost me a physics tutorial and also 10 bucks...T.T....but who cares....its internet!...XD...i mean internet dude...yeah..you can ignore me now...im bloody internet addict...i need help...haha....oh ya...a lot of people updated their blog..including kk...deanna...and to my surprise even shaun!...i mean shaun updated!!...that is like a biggy...haha....anyway..this is post is about me getting my internet connection back....blog about details later..now i need to enjoy my sweet sweet internet...XD...oh ya..before i forget...HAPPY EASTER everyone...i think its the blessing of the day that i got my internet back...XD...peace...

-happy Joshie-

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket