Sunday, February 1, 2009

Long Lost Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009
haih...totally forgotten that i owned a blog at all....my goodness..i have been soooooo caught up with things that are happening around me that i totally neglected my precious blog...its new year...i dint post anything for so long already...well..i guess im wishing everyone that read this HAPPY NEW YEAR...have a prosporous year of ox..
make the best of it...new year...new resolution...but i dont think i have any..haha..maybe i do..but just that im not really aware of my subconcious new year resolution...well...anyhow..im wishing everyone gets what they wished for and what they resolve their heart to do they will get it done....i will post another update about my new year resolution once i figure them out...so..welcome back blog^^..and oh ya...lets not forget...those that gamble..win big..XD...win a lot so that you all can treat me to something..hahahaha....XD....n those drinkers...dont drink out of hand...and dont drink and drive...XD...stay safe and stay happy...HAPPY OX YEAR..

-the boy that forgotten Josh-

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket