Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dilemma...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Gawd..Im having the dilemma of my life...i have to decide what major i want to take in my degree year before friday and up till now im still stuck and clueless..i really need help deciding...I dont want to make a decision which i will regret and have to suffer for it...I really hope that i have the strength and wisdom to know what to do..but that is not likely going to happen now...Im just stuck..stuck...and stuck!....I dont get it..why is it so hard to decide...its like just pick a freaking subject and study for it and graduate and find a job..get married..have kids..and die...but the thing is that this decision that have to be make wil affect how my life will change...i really dont want to jump into rash decision but mmu is enforcing a freaking deadline which is like super soon...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................LIFE SUCKSSSSSSSSS
-Josh-

1 comments:

七仔 CJ said...

Make the right choice!
U can do it~
Just follow what u think is right!
haha~

btw, nice layout ya~
feel so fresh here! :P

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket