Friday, September 19, 2008

speaking test..

Friday, September 19, 2008
lolz..had my muet speaking test today...n it was crappish...for some unknown reason..haih..most of my groupmates were like hving stomachache jz b4 we got in..n when i got in ...my mind was totally dead...=.=..n to top tht off..i got a bloody hell topic..lolz..religious background hlps build ones character?..=.=...for those tht noe me..edi noe tht i aint no saint n im nt a reli religious guy...so wat the heck...wan me to talk on religion..lolz...so all i did was crapping..n at da end..dint crap much...actually i ended my own time b4 it actually ends...haih..den at the end..the discussion part...aso fail to talk alot as well...dint hv much to say..so i tink i did kinda bad for da speaking test..haih...now all i cn do is jz hop for da best n somehw believe tht tings wil b better tml...lolz..such faith..i noe..haih...

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket