Monday, January 18, 2010

The bittersweet ending...

Monday, January 18, 2010
after 3 long weeks...my holiday have come to an end....well..its a rather bittersweet ending....hmm...but mostly bitter...there is no greater way to end my holiday than the release of my results..way to go mmu...thanks for giving me the bitter ending of my holiday..cis...my results were so dreadful!...i can practically shoot myself in the head....there were some sweet part to my holiday...i was able to sleep in till late in the afternoon...haha...yes...tons and tons and tons of undisturbed sleep... and there were lots of outing and so on with my secondary classmates...so it was nice to see them again after quite some time...come to think of it...its actually the first time where mmu's holiday clash with other universities' holiday...lets see...what else..i drove to muar...for otak otak...hehe....and also i had tons of satay this holiday..so that was pleasurable...XD...but all the food and lack of exercise certainly have some negative effect...for example..BEFORE all the food and all...and this is AFTER all the meals and lack of exercise...T.T.....and today i had one of the worst idea ever....today was the last day of my holiday..so i thought...hmm..what better way to end it than to go watch jackie chan's new movie....the spy next door....my god..if i had a gun i would have shot myself countless times inside the cinema...the acting was soooo horrible...it was dreadful...jackie chan was stiff...but the kids...they were at rock bottom...they SUCKED!!!....the acting all were sooooooo dam stiff.....it was so wooden..i can get splinters just by watching them act....so for those of you that plan to watch this...GOD FORBID...no...never!.....its a total waste of time and money...its dreadful!!!!....so i guess that basically wrap up my 3 weeks of holiday...somehow dull but yet entertaining...but nothing stays happy forever..so that would explain the bitter ending of my holiday....T.T.....

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket