Monday, November 9, 2009

My Top 5 Treat List

Monday, November 9, 2009
i was surfing and i saw this amazing ad about the Inspiron 13 from Dell...so i decided to take part in this once in a lifetime chance to post about my TOP 5 treat list.....here goes...

1) i wish i could treat myself to a perfect get away in Hawaii with all my friends and if i have the Inspiron 13 i can blog about it instantly in Hawaii without the need of finding a pc or carrying my bulky desktop......

2)i would treat myself to a full day spa treatment so that i can take a step back and enjoy life...and hopefully after the treatment i would look as sleek as the Inspiron 13...XD

3)next i would treat myself to shop with no budget constraint for a day...it would be so cool if i could just buy everything that i like....

4)after shopping who could resist a good meal...therefore i would treat myself to a all you can eat buffet with all kinds of food...chinese..indian...malay...koeron..japanese and etc type of food...

5)last but not least i would treat myself to an Inspiron 13 from Dell....why not treat myself a laptop seeing that i actually need a laptop for my studies and i still havent own a laptop yet..so why not an Inspiron 13....

0 comments:

 
Regenesis © 2008. Design by Pocket